COVID-19: The Latest Industry Updates
ARVC provides valuable resources and updates to the outdoor hospitality industry on the COVID-19 pandemic
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, with vaccines approved and the government beginning distribution, you will undoubtedly continue to face ongoing challenges and have questions surrounding safety for your campers and employees, the survival of your business and more. With new information and resources being released daily, ARVC is here to help you decipher the best information. As new important information and updates become available, this blog will be updated to help keep you informed of the details. Below you'll find:
Recent Advocacy Efforts
ARVC continues to advocate at a state and national level and continues to partner with state campground associations and other industry organizations to advocate for private RV parks and campgrounds to remain open as essential businesses. If you have any questions about any of ARVC's advocacy efforts contact Jeff Sims at email@example.com.
- [LINK 5/27/2021] COVID Restrictions by State: A state-by-state breakdown of COVID-19 restrictions with links.
- [LINK 3/31/21] Biden signs PPP extension into law, moving application deadline to May 31: President Biden signed an extension for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). The deadline to apply for a PPP loan has been extended from March 31 to May 31, and the law extends authorization of loans to June 30 to give the Small Business Administration additional time to process applications.
- [LINK 3/29/21] Small businesses have 2 more months to apply for forgivable PPP loans. Here’s what you need to know: The Senate on Thursday passed the PPP Extension Act of 2021 with overwhelming support, extending the deadline for the Paycheck Protection Program to May 31 from March 31. Learn more about how this provides more opportunities for small businesses to apply for PPP loans.
- [LINK 2/26/21] SBA PPP Loans to Small Businesses: The SBA will offer PPP loans to businesses with fewer than 20 employees and sole proprietors only from Wednesday, February 24 through Wednesday, March 10, 2021 and also announced additional changes.
- [LINK 2/26/21] Biden Administration takes steps to promote equitable access to SBA relief
- [LINK 11/19/20] RV Industry Letter to the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
ARVC has created a listing helpful links and resource on our Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources Page to help you stay informed and minimize the effect of the virus at your park and to help create safe accommodations for your guests. This folder will continue to be updated as new information and resources become available. Click the button below to view the information.
Insurance and Risk Management
- Campground Evaluation Toolkit: What Does Being Open Look Like? [Marshall & Sterling]
- Marshall & Sterling: COVID-19 and Your Workplace [CHECKLIST]
- 5 Tips for Marketing Your Campground During a Crisis
- Keep Your Small Business Going During a Crisis
Have you visited GoCampingAmerica.com in a while? Millions of campers are finding their next adventure on the newly redesigned site. Make sure you’ve updated your complimentary GoCampingAmerica.com profile so RVers and campers can find you! Many public campgrounds remain closed with RVers still on the road and many of those RVers will use GoCampingAmerica.com to find their next destination. Update your profile today and if you need assistance, contact the ARVC membership team at 303-681-0401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure your customers are aware of any changes to your day-to-day operations caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Constant Contact, one of ARVC’s Member Benefit Providers (MBP), can help you save money while reaching out to customers.
If you need help accessing this or any other ARVC member discount, please give us a call at 303-681-0401 or email us at email@example.com
We want to make sure you are covered with the items you need. ARVC has been working with our Member Benefit Providers (MBPs) to find supplies for RV park and campground owners. You can purchase these items with your ARVC member discount using the links below:
ARVC members are eligible for exclusive discounted pricing on both start-up packages and ongoing purchases.
Join PURIFYD®SYSTEMS for a 20-minute introduction to PURIFYD®SYSTEMS products - the most effective, three-point total coverage for RV parks and campgrounds. By implementing the SYSTEMS at your operation, you will safely, easily and effectively eliminate and manages the build-up of contaminants and pathogens that occupy the spaces where guests, family and friends, live, work and stay.
Learn more about how PURIFYD®SYSTEMS can help your park.
PPE AND OTHER PRODUCTS
OFFICE DEPOT/OFFICE MAX is offering curbside pickup at many of their locations. Click the link below to get a digital card for in store purchases. Orders can also be placed one and will ship out when the product is in stock.
If you need help accessing your member information to take advantage of these discounts, please give us a call at 303-681-0401 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
- Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- Coronavirus: FAQs
- CDC Communication Resources
- CDC: How Coronavirus Spreads
- What Coronavirus Symptoms Look Like, Day by Day [VIDEO]
- US Department of Labor: Employee Rights During COVID-19 Pandemic [POSTER]
- US Department of Labor: Families First Coronavirus Response Act FAQs