Prospective Owners Workshop - OHCE In-Person Event
Location: Raleigh Convention Center, Raleigh, N.C.
Time: Monday, November 8, 2021 from 8am-5:30 pm ET.
Looking to purchase or build an RV park or campground? Then ARVC's Prospective Owners Workshop is exactly what you need!
You'll be able to tap into the knowledge of a slate of industry experts on a wide range of topics, including financing, purchasing, marketing, insurance and much more. This one-day workshop at ARVC's Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo is unlike any other you'll experience—fully-interactive so you can ask questions, swap ideas, discuss topics, share screens and review documents.
This is your best opportunity to get started on the right foot and set yourself up for success!
Reserve your space now - the last three POW! events sold out!
When: Monday, November 8, 2021 from 8am-5:30 pm ET.
Where: Raleigh Convention Center, Raleigh, N.C.
EVENT TOPICS AND SPEAKERS:
We'll cover a variety of topics including:
- Trends and Insights
- Building a park vs. purchasing an existing
- What is NFPA?
- What type of insurance do I have to carry?
- Should I consider a consultant?
- What are the Franchise opportunities?
- Where can I get financing and what do I need to do?
- Planning your marketing, accounting, wifi, supplier needs and more!
- Open Q/A with Jeff Sims- park owner, consultant, and
- Reservation Software Considerations
Featured industry experts COMING SOON!
The ARVC Foundation is excited to offer scholarships for ARVC’s Prospective Owner’s Workshop (POW) aimed at increasing opportunities and helping those looking to learn more about the outdoor hospitality industry and park ownership. Up to three (3) scholarships will be awarded to attend any of the POW workshops.
The live session scholarship application is due no later than September 30.