OHCE2021 HOSTED BUYER INFORMATION
ARVC's Hosted Buyer Program connects participating OHCE2021 exhibitors with qualified park owners and decision-makers. As a Hosted Buyer, you will gain access to all education sessions, network with the industry’s best, and schedule face-to-face meetings with 150+ exhibitors that fit your everyday needs -- all at no cost to you!
Hosted buyers receive exclusive perks including:
- Refund on registration fees if you complete your appointments
- Exclusive access to Hosted Buyer Lounge inside the Raleigh Convention Center, including refreshments, recharging stations, and entertainment
- VIP check-in, so you can skip the line at registration
- Focused one-on-one time with participating OHCE2021 exhibitors to learn about solutions for your business challenges
Once approved, you'll set up 1:1 meetings with businesses that fit your needs during OHCE. Complete your meetings and ARVC will reimburse your registration cost. There's no obligation to buy, but you'll certainly want to based on the savings, solutions and products offered by our amazing OHCE vendors.
By joining The ARVC Hosted Buyer Program you agree to:
- Complete 6 appointments with participating exhibitors with the intention to collaborate on new products and solutions
- Attend Expo 2021
- Invite colleagues and other industry professionals to the Expo
*Appointments will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, November 9, 10, 11, 2021
**ARVC will notify you of your acceptance into the program
***Only full campground members of ARVC are eligible to participate. The program is not open to associate members or non-ARVC members of the industry.
****ARVC members must register for OHCE2021. A full refund of the registration cost (travel, hotel and other costs are excluded) will be provided within one month of the completion of OHCE2021 for those ARVC members accepted into the program that schedule and attend the required appointments.