THE GEORGE O'LEARY NATIONAL SCHOOL OF RV PARK AND CAMPGROUND MANAGEMENT
Time: Feb. 20-24, 2022
Location: Embassy Suites, Myrtle Beach, S.C.
JOIN US FOR THE SPRING 2022 NATIONAL SCHOOL!
ARVC is proud to offer the 2022 National School, back in-person in Myrtle Beach! Join us to enhance your management and leadership skills in the RV Park and Campground industry.
National School of RV Park & Campground Management enhances the skills of its attendees through a high-quality educational program focusing on business management principles and practices as applied to the RV park and campground industry. National School brings leading industry experts to provide participants with the skills and expertise needed to make positive impacts in the industry.
- MARKETING your Guest Experience
- Creating STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES that ensure the best guest experience
- Foundational Managing principles including HIRING PROCEDURES, EMPLOYEE TRAINING and LEADERSHIP
- Managing on a daily basis including WORKING WITH A BUDGET and RECREATION ACTIVITIES
- Keeping guests safe through RISK MANAGEMENT and ADA awareness
Year 2 will also focus on Guest Experience as the theme that drives decision making and business planning. After generating a Guest Experience statement, attendees will dive into:
- ANALYZING MARKETING approaches
- STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
- Managing principles including EMPLOYMENT LAW and TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE, and WORKING THROUGH CHALLENGING EMPLOYMENT CONVERSATIONS
- Year 2 will revisit Risk Management and ADA but will dive deeper into the long term strategic impacts
- CREATING A BUDGET and understanding FINANCE OPPORTUNITIES for business growth
2022 National School registration is available to all outdoor hospitality owner/operators, National ARVC active campground members, and (if course requirement is met*), National ARVC Associate members. It pays to be a member! Save $400 on your 2022 National School registration with National ARVC membership.
*National ARVC Associate members are welcome to register as a Year-1 attendee, however, prior to attending, Associate members must have completed National ARVC’s Prospective Owners Workshop (POW!) in either the in-person or virtual setting. If you wish to attend 2022 National School but have not yet completed POW!, the virtual course will be available to active Associate members on Jan 4, 2022 in the ARVC Learning & Resource Center. The deadline for registration is February 15, 2022.
- Industry Expert lead instruction
- All Classroom materials*
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks EVERY DAY**
- Dinner served on Thursday, Feb 24th **
- Certificate of completion: Year 1 will receive the Outdoor Hospitality Management (OHM) certificate, Year 2 the Outdoor Hospitality Professional (OHP)
- Ongoing CEU Tracking (Continuing Education Units)
- Structured networking and relationship building opportunities
- Access to resources post event
- Advance notice of upcoming events and education opportunities
* Classroom materials will be provided electronically. Please plan on bringing your personal laptop to get the most out of your learning experience.
** Please notate any dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, any allergies, etc.) in the comments/notes section of the registration form.